Friday, February 1, 2013

goals for february.

One month of the new year is behind me and I'm on to the second one.

With that comes new goals and the reviewing of my New Year's Resolutions...

Here were mine:
1- become healthier
2- become more toned
3- lose 35 pounds

So keeping my resolutions in mind, I've come up with the following goals...

February goals:
1- squats (1st week 25/day, 2nd week 30/day, 3rd week 35/day, 4th week 40/day, 5th week 45/day... with 3 rest days in the month) this is on top of any workouts that I do!
2- be active at least 4 days a week
3- do 5 miles of cardio a week
4- lose 5 pounds
(I'm also going to try and keep doing this one: don't eat McDonald's or any burger type fast food)

Work goals:
1- drink 4 bottles of water
2- sit on my Bosu ball for 30 minutes
3- drink 1 cup of green tea
4- go up & down stairs 8 times
(do the following things 4 of the 5 days a week)

I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 211.4 lbs (down 4.4 lbs).

"Results will show up when you do"
- Jill Koenig

No comments:

Post a Comment